What's new

please help with new iphone 4s

Jhyler12

Reaction score
Hi I am going to buy the new iphone 4s today. Here is where I need the help. We are on Verizon and my wife is eligible for an upgrade and I am not so I am going to buy the new phone under her account and then set it up under mine. She already has the iphone 4. Will this mess the phone up at all brick it or anything like that? What should I do and how should I go about doing this? Also is there a sim card in the Verizon iphone 4s? Thank you so much!!! I go to get the phone in like 2that hours. Thank you!

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

Am not sure about the technical questions you've asked sorry.

no this will not mess up your phone at all... when you buy a phone you can do whatever you want with it, so even if it is your wifes upgrade, it can be activated on your line/number. so when it is shipped and you receive it ( or get it from a store) just have them activate it on your line. people do this all the time. also, verizon uses cdma networks, therefore there is no sim card, sim cards are used on gsm networks.

Welcome, from Cali! You are so lucky getting your phone today. Have fun!

Just an FYI. Please don't duplicate your threads ~ someone will get you, we promise!

:)

Welcome, from Cali! You are so lucky getting your phone today. Have fun!

Just an FYI. Please don't duplicate your threads ~ someone will get you, we promise!

:)

Sorry it was an accident my friend... my crappy phone froze up and I sent it twice on accident. No problem on the rules, I got ya.
Thanks

no this will not mess up your phone at all... when you buy a phone you can do whatever you want with it, so even if it is your wifes upgrade, it can be activated on your line/number. so when it is shipped and you receive it ( or get it from a store) just have them activate it on your line. people do this all the time. also, verizon uses cdma networks, therefore there is no sim card, sim cards are used on gsm networks.

The Verizon 4S has a sim card.

It is CDMA and also GSM.