Please anyone help

strefo

New Member
i'm havong this problem whole trying to use smartsync and it wont late me, also I can't edit my calendar by adding new events, even when I add picture from my library to contacts it still won't update database.. What what can it be?
P.s : I copy my calendar and contact database from my other iPhone, if this could cause a problem please anyone let me know.. Thank u in advance !
 

Attachments

  • $image-1917276533.webp
    $image-1917276533.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 344
It would be easier to put all your contacts in Microsoft Outlook and sync them to your iTunes then to your iPhone. Hassle free :)
 
So you would suggest me to back up all data reinstall my OS? what about calendar then? Same procedure!?

Upload all your info to iTunes and connect your phone to your computer and let iTunes sync your iTunes contents to your phone. That's it.
 
If anyone has same issues and can't make it work even with backing up and restoring via iTunes, inbox me or ask here, I came across the solution.
Peace
 
you posted in the wrong section, this is new submit iphone news section > iphone polls. thread moved
 

Latest posts

Back
Top