What's new

Playing iPhone 5 through car speakers

Do u have Bluetooth? I just have to turn pandora or Iheart on on my phone and select Bluetooth as my music source in my Camry and I get music from my iPhone through car speakers

So with the above mentioned you can play music located on your phone?
Thanks

For me yes. I have the sync system in my explorer so it can play over Bluetooth or by USB.

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

No bluetooth on the radio.... What else can I do?

Well, you can get an AUX Cable for iPhone to car (if your car is AUX compatible and just connect one side to the Speakers and one side to the Phone).

ASSASINATERZ

Would rather use an iTrip or similar if there is such a thing... Is there one compatible with the iPhone 5?

scudder_uk said:
Hi
I've spent a couple of hours googling how to play an iPhone 5 through car speakers. Is there an iTrip for it? Is there any other way?
Thank you

You can do it through a parrot system or through the aux plug

Full Bluetooth integration with your car is sooooo nice. I bought a new car after I got the iPhone and having hands-free phone and being able to play music over the radio is quite nice. The other nice thing about an integrated system is that the audio shuts off when you're taking or placing a call.

Thank you for all the answers, but I just want it to play music. Is there an iTrip for the iPhone 5?

Without Bluetooth, Sync, or auxillary jacks the only other way I know of is via a little FM transmitter that plugs into your phone and transmits on an unused FM frequency. It does a pretty fair job if you're not in a big city where it might be hard to find an empty frequency. You can get these things at Best Buy and other such places.

I just use the itrip from my iPhone 4 with a lighting adapter... Works fine!