iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
PopCap Games announced today that the iPhone/iPod touch version of Plants vs. Zombies has had a rare update, with lots of new content, including six new mini-games and a new Zen Garden game mode.
First up, here are the titles of the six new mini-games, which youll find at Crazy Daves shop:
- Its Raining Seeds
- Column Like You See Em
- Slot Machine
- Beghouled Twist
- Portal Combat
And tied in with the mini-games are a whole host of new achievements:
- Wall-Not-Attack: Complete ZomBotany without using wall-nuts, tall-nuts, or pumpkins
- Lucky Spin: Get 3 diamonds in Slot Machine
- Chilli Free: Complete Column Like You See Em without using jalapenos
- Enlightened: Collect Zen Garden, Mushroom Garden and Aquarium Garden plants
- Green Fingers: Grow 10 Zen Garden plants to full size
- Sultan of Spin: Upgrade all of your plants in Beghouled Twist
Also included in the update is a new game mode, Zen Garden, where you get to collect and grow your own collection of plants. If you tend to them and water then every day, theyll produce coins to spend in Crazy Daves shop.
PopCap also promise more updates to come throughout the year, including the long-awaited Retina Display support, IZombie, Vasebreaker, and much more.
Click here to download the game for £1.79/$2.99: Plants vs. Zombies for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Source: PopCap Games, iTunes