What's new

Pictures rotate

Arrow prayer

Reaction score
My pictures rotate when I take them. Like if I'm facing right when I take them in the picture I'll be facing left. I really don't like this. Is there a way to change it.

My pictures rotate when I take them. Like if I'm facing right when I take them in the picture I'll be facing left. I really don't like this. Is there a way to change it.

Not with the stock camera app, but you can mirror a photo with several third party camera and photo editing apps. Camera+ and Rookie are good apps that will mirror a photo once taken.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Are you talking about selfies taken with the front camera? If so, what you see on the screen just before taking the picture is a mirror image of the subject. When the photo is taken and appears in the camera roll it is the right way around, the way it would appear if someone was standing where the iPhone camera was, looking in the direction the camera was pointed in.

I use Camera+ to fix photos that are backwards, reversed, sideways and upside down. Works great.