What's new

Picture problems

lakiwal

Reaction score
I am having trouble receiving pictures. I can send pictures and the receipent receives them but when they send me a picture, it's not coming to me. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix this problem?

I am having a similar problem. I receive photo when they are in an attachment, but when they are included in an email, I do not receive them.

Settings> Mail,Contacts,Calenders> Load Remote Images
Is it on. I dont know, it is the reason. But make sure. Because I can send and receive mms, email.

i had to call my provider to get this worked out the second day i had the phone....the system wasnt set for the new iphone or something

i had to call my provider to get this worked out the second day i had the phone....the system wasnt set for the new iphone or something

This is what I had to do as well.

Im also having receiving pic problems but through sms, seems like i have to be connected to 3G to get them.. i always thought getting them through wifi works..

Last edited:
O.K. gang, don't know if this will work for you or not but I simply turned off my phone by pressing the button on the face and the top button until the red slider came on and I swiped it to turn off the phone. Waited about twenty seconds, turned on the phone, went to my trash where I had put the previous emails with photos which would not load, and presto they loaded!

Good luck to you.