What's new

Photos with the iPhone 6 Plus.

Sunset at Lake Neusiedl
image.jpg

This is one of the best reflection pictures you've posted. I don't see any ripples in the reflection at all.
The water was almost like a mirror. I've taken a picture with my Canon where you would have to guess where water and sky are, when I rotate it.

This is the cookie box my daughter ordered some time ago and brought home today
image.jpg

Sound and light are working as well. :)

I can't believe These pics are taken with the 6 plus you really don't need an expensive camera no more

TBH i don't really recognize a difference between the 5s and 6 photo's but i do see a difference for some reason between the 5s and 6+ photos

TBH i don't really recognize a difference between the 5s and 6 photo's but i do see a difference for some reason between the 5s and 6+ photos
That's because the 6 & 6plus have different camera specs and the screens different resolutions, I believe.

Also, it depends on whose photos you're looking at. Some people just take better photos than others. The reasons for that can be several things. I have a friend who made great photos with her 5s. She had very steady hands and knew how to use lighting, white balance and exposure compensation. Generally speaking, the 6 Plus does make slightly better photos. But I've seen some 6 photos that were better than some 6 Plus photos. I've seen some 5s photos better than some 6 Plus photos. Frankly, I think most of it is knowing how to take photos. Many of my photos look a bit fuzzy and some look really great. That's with my iP 5. I'm getting old and rickety. My hands aren't as steady as they once were. Several of the 3rd party camera apps now have presets that help make better pics.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.