GDsunshine
Active Member
Oops! Then I misunderstood your post in the Youtube video thread.![]()
Lol I was thinking that there was real snow storm [emoji12][emoji24][emoji12]
Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 128g using Tapatalk
Oops! Then I misunderstood your post in the Youtube video thread.![]()
There was no snow on Sunday after I took the photo. We've had less than a centimetre in the last several days.
Me too.Lol I was thinking that there was real snow storm [emoji12][emoji24][emoji12]
Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 128g using Tapatalk
You didn't misunderstand the post, the snow I mentioned in the youtube thread didn't last very long and left little snow on the ground. I should have said that there was no snow to speak of after I took the picture on Sunday.Oops! Then I misunderstood your post in the Youtube video thread.![]()
That's a very good picture. Is it one of the small lakes near your village?
It's one of the ponds in my village. This one is called Finklacke. If you look at the left of the picture, you can see houses.That's a very good picture. Is it one of the small lakes near your village?
Lovely photo.Here's a panoramic picture, taken after today's sunset, with my iPhone
View attachment 17575
Thanks.Lovely photo.
Thank you! This time I found the right place at the right time.That's a very good panorama, especially with the reflections in the lake.