What's new

Photos with the iPhone 6 Plus.

Seen during my afternoon walk.
IMG_1082.JPG

To be honest l never play games on computers etc.
With her grandkids of course love. But what happens if l start with this Poko thing would l get hooked.
Sorry l know it's of topic last post promise, has this happened to anyone on here?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

To be honest l never play games on computers etc.
With her grandkids of course love. But what happens if l start with this Poko thing would l get hooked.
Sorry l know it's of topic last post promise, has this happened to anyone on here?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
My daughter and her friends are playing Pokemon Go. I haven't heard that anyone of them got hooked. You have to get outside and move to find and hatch Pokemons. The idea is nice, it's possible to "cheat", though.

That's the first time I've noticed how huge the scoreboard is, with people as "benchmark".
It's about 4 times the size of the one at the old football stadium. Our local university football team is playing a game at the new football stadium on October 1st, so there's not much time to get things ready. Only the lower bowl area will be used for this game. I've got a ticket so I'll be posting lots of photos of the inside of the stadium during and after the game.

It's about 4 times the size of the one at the old football stadium. Our local university football team is playing a game at the new football stadium on October 1st, so there's not much time to get things ready. Only the lower bowl area will be used for this game. I've got a ticket so I'll be posting lots of photos of the inside of the stadium during and after the game.
Great! I look forward to seeing your photos.