What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone 13 Series

Loving Your Pictures [emoji3059]
I have lived My Whole Life in Nashville…born & raised.
I currently live right over the county line, but when we get on I24 heading towards the city….a few exits up and you top the interstate at the Hickory Hollow exit and you get the most Beautiful Cityscape [emoji551]
Especially Beautiful when the Sun is Rising.
I’ve watched Our City evolve over the years.
The Nashville of today is Very Different.
Still Beautiful, but has Completely changed. Everything in and around Nashville has changed…And not all for Good. Progress has taken away the Nashville I once knew and loved.
Every county surrounding Nashville is slowly loosing it’s Beautiful greenspaces.
All in the Name of Progress.
View attachment 60843
Taken from the Greenway by Percy Priest Lake near our home outside of Nashville.
Taken with My Son’s New 13 iPhone and loving the effects.
I now Must Have One!!!

I can definitely see how Nashville is changing, I could not believe all the tower cranes that were set up though out the city. A tell tale sign of construction and change! I wish I would have had more time to venture out, all my time was spent in the downtown area.
I did get to tour the Ryman which I absolutely loved! Fascinating the history behind how it started and evolved though the years.
My wife and I want to go back when we have more time!

I’m looking forward to seeing and enjoying photos from our members owning the iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max.
I have the 11pro max and thinking about upgrading to the 13 pro max. Looking at the specs I don’t see much difference in the camera. Am I missing something ?

My babies!

IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_9172.jpg

IMG_6552.jpg