What's new

Photos adding new folders

mnpnmom2

Reaction score
ive got 2 folders with the same pics in them I need to know how to delete one of them , the photo share that came with new update or my name iphone one.... i dont need duplicate pics...is anyone else having prob?

mnpnmom2 said:
ive got 2 folders with the same pics in them I need to know how to delete one of them , the photo share that came with new update or my name iphone one.... i dont need duplicate pics...is anyone else having prob?

Do you mean a separate folder and photo library? If so that's normal.

yea I had camera roll an My Name Iphone folder pics, an then upgraded to ios 5 an now have camera roll which are the pics taken from camera an then I have MY Name Iphone which is pics I have downloaded from placs an duplicate pics in a folder that came with ios 5 an would like to delete one of the folders an cant do it....

mnpnmom2 said:
yea I had camera roll an My Name Iphone folder pics, an then upgraded to ios 5 an now have camera roll which are the pics taken from camera an then I have MY Name Iphone which is pics I have downloaded from placs an duplicate pics in a folder that came with ios 5 an would like to delete one of the folders an cant do it....

Well the only way to delete folders is to unsync those specific folders using iTunes.

I also need help here, I sync'd my Iphone 4 with one picture album (named Pictures) on my desktop. Instead of one folder on my phone I now have "Photo Library" and "Pictures", both folders have the same photos. If I uncheck "sync Pictures folder" all the photos on my iphone go away.

How do I sync pics without duplicates??