What's new

HELP! Removing photos from phone.

Biglo56

Reaction score
Hi, I need help deleting photos from my phone. I just got the iphone5, a week ago, I had the iphone4. At the Verizon store, they tranfer my contacts from the old phone, to the new phone. When I got home, I realize just a few of the contacts was on my new phone. So I plug the phone up to my computer, via usb, to see if I could retrieve all of my contacts through itunes. I retrieve all of my contacts, but I also retrieve all the photos on my computer, which I don't want on my phone. I tried to delete them, but I cannot. It only give me two options, share the photos, or add to a folder/file, which I don't want to do neither, just want to remove them. The only photos I can delete are the ones in my "Camera Roll" folder. And with all these photos, isn't it taking up all my free space. Please help, and Thank You in advance, Angelo V

Go back into iTunes. Connect the iPhone. Select your Phone. Select Photos. There you will see a the ability to setup what you want to sync. Uncheck what you don't want and then hit apply.

Once you see it, you should be able to configure it exactly as you need.

Go back into iTunes. Connect the iPhone. Select your Phone. Select Photos. There you will see a the ability to setup what you want to sync. Uncheck what you don't want and then hit apply.

Once you see it, you should be able to configure it exactly as you need.
Thank You for your help, I remove the photos, and now I have the songs, and ringtones that I wanted. :)