What's new

Photo/video overexposure

New2This

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got my phone last night. I took a couple pictures and the photos looked fine. Later on everything I took or looked at that contained a photo or video looked like a negative. What did I hit to make this happen? I have tried everything and looked everywhere but no answers. I did find on this forum that my low to no incoming call volume was because I had left the plastic on the phone. I removed it thinking that was the problem with the photos but it wasn't. Anyone know what I did wrong?
Thanks!!!

New2This said:
Hi,
I just got my phone last night. I took a couple pictures and the photos looked fine. Later on everything I took or looked at that contained a photo or video looked like a negative. What did I hit to make this happen? I have tried everything and looked everywhere but no answers. I did find on this forum that my low to no incoming call volume was because I had left the plastic on the phone. I removed it thinking that was the problem with the photos but it wasn't. Anyone know what I did wrong?
Thanks!!!

Did you remove the plastic off the back? If not, remove it off the back from the top portion, you know that's covering the camera and you'll see a huge difference.

Lol, the same thing happened to me!