What's new

Photo stream

tattoobloke

Reaction score
I every one could any one tell me how to delete pictures from photo stream on my iPhone and MacBook ! All I can seam to do is edit them and not delete any ideas?????

I every one could any one tell me how to delete pictures from photo stream on my iPhone and MacBook ! All I can seam to do is edit them and not delete any ideas?????
You cant delete them,they will disapear after 30days or 1000 photos,you can cancel photosteam then enable it again,that will delete the photos,crazy eh?

Just go ti www.icloud.com
Ull find out
That link to iCloud doesn't tell you how to delete photos from PhotoStream since its still not possible yet. You can turn off PhotoStream on any of your iDevices and computer but the moment you turn PhotoStream back on all the pictures will reappear until 30 days from the date of the picture's taking have passed. It's pretty dumb - but that's currently how Apple has it set up.

It is possible to reset photostream! But not to delete any pic! Well reseting is better than nothinh in my oppinion!
Go to icloud.com
Find your account name! Top right corner! Press! Then go to advanced and viola!!!! Their it is! Reset photo stream! After that just turn of then in the photostream on your device and their you are as new as a virgin!

It is possible to reset photostream! But not to delete any pic! Well reseting is better than nothinh in my oppinion!
Go to icloud.com
Find your account name! Top right corner! Press! Then go to advanced and viola!!!! Their it is! Reset photo stream! After that just turn of then in the photostream on your device and their you are as new as a virgin!
yes thats what i had to do just after photo stream started,haven't used it since,needs work,needs a delete option for sure.

Ah - the OP meant 'all photos'.. I did know about the all clear feature at iCloud. I though the OP wanted to remove some pictures and not others - for which there is no solution right now. But, yes, a master clear works. Just make sure you have all photos in the stream that you want to keep copied to the library of your phone and other devices. Apple needs to fix this and give us a 'photo by photo' clear option.