What's new

Photo Stream has no delete function

I have pics in Photostream that are over 30 days old and they are still there.

jpcamaro70 said:
This bothers me too. I thought this icloud thing was great as i get all my photos sent to my computer, I love that. But upon cleaning up I found i can't delete them from my phone, this makes absolutely ZERO sense to me.

So now you take a joke pic of the secratary at work, go to delete it, can't, your wife looks through your phone, sees it, now you have to listen to her about how you are interested in another woman for the next 2 weeks, all over one stupid picture. Thanks brilliant minds at apple.

Haha man that part was funny.secretary.Girls can't live with them can't live without them

Cueball said:
I think I read somewhere that the pictures that are left in photostream are deleted from the server and phone/IPad
After 30 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my god! Why apple why.how come some engineers sometimes acts as the dumbest creature on earth

There are two options I think on how moving pics to photo stream should work.

1. When you take a pic have a popup ask if you want to share in photostream

2. When in the camera roll or any other album, select a pic and an option in the menu to copy to photostream.

While I'm at it, speaking of the camera roll, when you move a pic into an album you create, it SHOULD NOT stay in the camera roll.

I really like Photostream, the main reason is that it puts the pic on my iPad. I'm iPad first, iPhone second. I agree that some simple changes could really make Photostream super cool.