What's new

Photo Problem

throgs

Reaction score
OK, so I got the iOS5, and the new 4s to go with touch3.

I was able to in iTunes have it sync my devices with photos I have stored on my PC.

So it took my 2558 pictures saved in the "pictures" folder on my pc, and synced it to my iPhone and iPod.
Problem is this, it did it TWICE!!

I have two albums in my iPhone that both have the same exact 2558 pictures:

Photo library (with a flower icon)
My pictures.

Edit: ANother problem, in my iPod (not iPhone) I now also have TWO identical Phot stream albums...why and how can I delete the extra?

Why, and how can I fix it?
I want my mobile devices to have all of my pictures automatically synced there, but don't want them synced TWICE in two albums!

Last edited:
So why is the photo library the same as the "My Pictures" album which was downloaded from my PC?
I mean, why do I have two identical albums!

I just wanted the photos from my PC on my itunes/ipod/iphone...not in TWO albums!

throgs said:
So why is the photo library the same as the "My Pictures" album which was downloaded from my PC?
I mean, why do I have two identical albums!

I just wanted the photos from my PC on my itunes/ipod/iphone...not in TWO albums!

Because that's how the glorious apple runs. It's in every device just not yours. Do you need proof.

Attachments

• $image-3555588694.jpg
    $image-3555588694.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 266
Gotcha...so it "duplicates" it. Thanks!

Question: when I take photos in the upright position and send them to my email, the photos are sideways. However, I cannot flip them because I get an error message stating there is something wrong with the file. PLEASE help. This did NOT happen with my iPhone 4

Here's another question...in my iPhone albums I have 2 duplicates!

I have TWO albums called photo stream...one with 42 pictures...the other with 29 pictures.
The one with 42 has all the pictures I took with the phone...the one with 29 has only the first few weeks.
This mean album with 42 includes the 29 photos in the other album.

How can I delete the first album with 29 photos?