What's new

Photo management in iPhone 4

gamsitriotis

Reaction score
I recently purchased an iphone 4 32 gb and could not understan why for so long have been using ither makes of cell phones...
Anyway my question is the following: I try to sync my iphone photos with my pc photos folder. And although i send to the phone 182 photos, on the capacity bar in itunes I get a reading of 497 photos. There are no photos in the camera roll but just 182 photos in an extra album...What's the matter? PLEASE HELP!:photos: Buffled ....

I had that happen once, so I unchecked the "Sync Photos from My Pictures' and re-synced, then I did this;

First, you should remove the pictures currently in the Camera Roll (Photos), so you won't be duplicating everything. Which you just did by re-syncing without any photos.

You need to setup a folder, on your PC under "My Pictures", such as "iPad Pictures" and make all of the folders you want, with the pictures you want in them (copy, move or drag and drop, your choice), under that folder. Then go into iTunes, under PHOTOS and select "Sync Photos from" and change "My Pictures" to "Choose Folder" and then choose the folder you created "iPad Pictures" open it and select the folders you want to sync to
the iPad. Then sync them.