What's new

Photo Album Issue

andywhitwham

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive a problem and maybe someone could offer some advice... I have a few vacation albums on my iphone8 and in one of those albums there are over 200 photos. Id like to transfer all those photos in that album to my laptop ( Win10)
This is the point where I am having difficulties. Ive looked at numerous webpages with the heading " I have 222 photos in an Album on my iphone8 , how do I transfer them to my laptop? " and from that I connect my cable to the phone and the laptop, click 'Allow Access ' etc and Start/Photos and up pops all the photos that are in my phone library/Recents. BUT I see no folder there that contains my requires 200+ photos???? so much as Ive tried, I cannot find anything anywhere that will all the Photos app to see this missing folder.
I can see the folder on iCloud, along with all the photos inside, but Ive no idea how to d/load the whole batch of photos contained in the folder from the Cloud down to my laptop. ( Im creating my website and need access to each photograph )
Hope someone can help
~~ Andy

Hi,
Ive a problem and maybe someone could offer some advice... I have a few vacation albums on my iphone8 and in one of those albums there are over 200 photos. Id like to transfer all those photos in that album to my laptop ( Win10)
This is the point where I am having difficulties. Ive looked at numerous webpages with the heading " I have 222 photos in an Album on my iphone8 , how do I transfer them to my laptop? " and from that I connect my cable to the phone and the laptop, click 'Allow Access ' etc and Start/Photos and up pops all the photos that are in my phone library/Recents. BUT I see no folder there that contains my requires 200+ photos???? so much as Ive tried, I cannot find anything anywhere that will all the Photos app to see this missing folder.
I can see the folder on iCloud, along with all the photos inside, but Ive no idea how to d/load the whole batch of photos contained in the folder from the Cloud down to my laptop. ( Im creating my website and need access to each photograph )
Hope someone can help
~~ Andy
What I always did was plug my iPhone into my laptop. Either a popup box would appear and I would click on it to download my pictures or ai would find the device icon on the laptop, right click and tell it to download photos. It was easy. Sorry I dont remember Windows names, I have been out of that system for a few yrs. This sou ds like what I did:
1674529169880.png