What's new

Peope are less satisfied with iphone compared to last year

ailsa29

Reaction score
Although more customers are satisfied with Apple's phones than any other handsets, but they're not as happy as they were last year.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index shows Apple receive a score of 81(on a scale of 100) in terms of customer satisfaction which drops 2 percent from its 2012 position.
At the same time, the satisfaction with Motorola, Nokia and Samsung grew 5 percent, 1 percent and 7 percent. And HTC and LG Electronics also drop their satisfaction scores.

It's pretty simple. I was expecting this. I still think iPhone 4S was their best ever iPhone

Nothing wrong withthe iPhone, but the Androids, with their Jelly Bean upgrades and customizable functions, are hard to beat. Plus there is access to the battery! And other goodies.

It's pretty simple. I was expecting this. I still think iPhone 4S was their best ever iPhone

My sister who has an iphone 4 said iphone is the best.

Let's face it; the iPhone has become an everyday commodity. They are ordinary now. I'm pretty sure I'll replace my 4 with a 5, but it will be more to do with the fact that the OS is familiar than anything else. I can't honestly say that I'm excited about the 5, or that I'll hold out in the hope that Apple come up with something unbelievable at the next model launch. I'm satisfied with the iPhone, but that's about it.

I'm also becoming a little annoyed about the lack of an SD option so I can supply my own SanDisk storage instead of paying Apple's hyper-inflated price for exactly the same thing.

I like my iPhone 5 more than my iphone 4S.. but I'm not getting rid of my 4S :)

This was gonna eventually happen.
Nobody stays number one forever. :(

Although, the iPhone 5 is still a very nice device that definitely deserves respect!

Let's just keep the loyalty to the iphone strong. Android is definitely a tough competitor though; but without competition upgrades wouldn't be as good compared to if there was only 1 giant.

I can't speak for "people", but I am very satisfied with my iPhone 4S... which is why I didn't bother upgrading to the iPhone 5! Sure, some other phones out there may be better. However, these customer satisfaction things don't mean a lot to me. If they help some people choose phones, then good luck to them. But I am certainly happy with what I have got.

The beauty of choice.

Ive not yet seen another make of cellphone thats drawn me away from Apple.

One of the strongest attractions also is Apples Customer Service and support.

My cell phone is provided by the company I work for, and this year when I was due for upgrade the iphone 5 was the best option, so I replaced my Blackberry 9810 with it. It is a better phone than the 9810, but I cannot stand the fact that I am stuck with just 16gb. My 9810, had 40gb after installing a 32gb sd card, and so now, I feel like I have this powerhouse of a phone/mp3 player, that is severely limited when it comes to storage capacity. 16gb is too low in this modern time. The camera on the Iphone is excellent, better imo than that on the new Galaxy S4. I think it has to do with the lens on the Iphone. More pixel density means very little, if you don't start with a crystal clear image. This is one thing I am loving about my iphone!

I have not been too pleased with IOS over all though, and am really hoping that Apple brings some changes in this coming release, even if it means adding features from other vendors. I am wishing for OS XI along with IOS 7, that both introduce a fresh new approach to GUI. I believe it is time. It has been 10 years since OS X released. Lets see some razzle dazzle!

One of the strongest attractions also is Apples Customer Service and support.
yes,that's a big plus for me too,yes you have to pay for it initially but i think it's good value.