What's new

Peel It Version 1.1 released - Free Promo Codes!

wemakegames

Reaction score
Hey everybody, we at Metaversal Studios just released an update to our high-speed veggie peeling game Peel It for the iPhone and iPod Touch! "Peel It" challenges the player to peel a variety of produce in a race against the clock. With OpenFeint support you can peel your way to a spot on our High Score leaderboards.

Our new update to Peel It Version 1.1 adds three new Thanksgiving-themed fall seasonal veggies: a yam, a yellow squash and a buttery corn on the cob with kernel action!

We really love this new update so we've decided to share it with you guys by giving away five free promo codes! Want one? All you have to do is post a reply on this thread saying you'd like a code and before you know it you'll have a Private Message from me with your Peel It promo code included.

As always we welcome any feedback and love to get reviews, although if you experience a bug or crash email us to let us know so we can try and fix it rather than posting a negative review, please! ;)

Attachments

• $PeelIt1.jpg
    $PeelIt1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 809
  • $peelit-squash.jpg
    $peelit-squash.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 815
  • $PeelIt3.jpg
    $PeelIt3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 827
  • $PeelIt4.jpg
    $PeelIt4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 772
Last edited by a moderator:
j0yful - sent! krist8 - if you mean how do you use the promo code, you go into iTunes and select 'redeem' from your account options when you're signed in. Enter the code and click 'redeem' and you'll be able to download the game for free! :)

krist8 - if you mean how do you use the promo code, you go into iTunes and select 'redeem' from your account options when you're signed in. Enter the code and click 'redeem' and you'll be able to download the game for free! :)

Thanks. I just got into itunes store and entered the code into Redeem. But it came back saying code not recognized. Maybe I waited too long (since I did not know how to do it until I read your message). Please send me another one Thanks.

It seems to be very interesting iPhone game. Most likely I will purchase it soon. Thanks, nice share!