What's new

Paylists duplicates and iCloud problems

Proner_0

Reaction score
Ill start with playlists, so i made a playlist on my iphone and i was wondering if i could sync my playlist made on the iphone to my itunes. And about duplicates sometimes when i sync my iPod i get 2 of the same songs. And for iCloud i was wondering what happens if i disable it and back up on my computer. Would i lose any valueable data like contacts, apps, emails etc.

Nothing should happen to your iCloud data. It's stored in there. It's deleted when you delete it.

willerz2 said:
Nothing should happen to your iCloud data. It's stored in there. It's deleted when you delete it.

Hi thanx for answrring one of the questions

willerz2 said:

Do u think u could answer the other 2 questions?

I did it. I stopped using the cloud and backed up to my computer.

I can't answer your other question because I don't use iTunes on my phone. When I want to listen to music I have everything backed up on Amazons cloud and listen through their app. I only create playlist on iTunes.

hookbill said:
I did it. I stopped using the cloud and backed up to my computer.

I can't answer your other question because I don't use iTunes on my phone. When I want to listen to music I have everything backed up on Amazons cloud and listen through their app. I only create playlist on iTunes.

O ok.