What's new

"Recently Added" Playlist wont update after ios7 restore from backup. Any idea why?

antihomie

Reaction score
So upgraded from a 4s to 5s and did not restore form a backup immediately. After a while a decided I wanted my old messages and stuff so I restored my 5s with my 4s backup. Everything went smoothly except that my recently added playlist will not update on the iPhone. The playlist works fine in itunes and updates as soon as I download a song but the playlist never updates on my iphone. It still syncs new songs, it just doesn't add them to the playlist. This seems to be the case for all smart playlist, as my recently played does not update either. I tried deleting all my music off my iphone and re-syncing but this didn't work. The weird thing is my smart playlist locked states are not from my old 4s, they have updated sometime since my restore but at some point they stopped updating. Any ideas of what the problem might be or how to fix it?
Any help you can give will be very much appreciated, thanks!
On a side note, every time I connect my iphone to my macbook, image capture and drop box camera upload appear. How can I disable this?