What's new

Paraslinger

Paraslinger

Reaction score
Guys I'm a 16 year old developer and have got my first app developed.
It's called paraslinger
A percentage of profits are going to charity.
Please download and support

Guys I'm a 16 year old developer and have got my first app developed.
It's called paraslinger
A percentage of profits are going to charity.
Please download and support

What's your app about? Any introduction about your app? Pictures etc???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
It's basically a simple but addictive slingshot game. You control the slingshot at the bottom and have to shoot the aliens coming from above. There are various powerups throughout the game and you can receive combo points for shooting more than 1 alien with a single shot. As time goes on more aliens come down at a quicker rate.
A video of the app is available on YouTube if you search paraslinger into google or YouTube.
Thanks

Sounds like a cross between angry birds and space invaders! :D

You are allowed to post a link to your game from the app store if you wish...

You should post a couple of your promo codes and people will happily review! Best of luck.

Hi,

Here are a couple of promo codes for any reviewers. I would be grateful if you could review this app.

7MMKFMR33MYP
3YEKYYA444M7

And I have had a couple of people say it is a cross between angry birds and space invaders but even if it becomes 0.01% as popular as either one of them I would be happy!

Cheers

So what to do you guys think. Any ideas what needs to be improved/changed completely.
Regards

I had a quick go last night. Will need to give it a few more goes before I can give a review. I think it has the potential to be quite addictive. Getting the guys at the edges can be quite tricky...

Ok thanks,
Yeah many people have told me the ones on the side are hard to get but like any game I think it requires practice. I'm just not sure whether people would have the patience to get good at the game or whether they would just delete/not play it?
Also a tip for the ones on the side is to only pull the slingshot back slightly and all the way to one side as shown in one of the screenshots.
Regards

I've still not had the time to play it much. I think it would be a good idea to keep the guys away from the edges to begin with to allow people to get into the game first before it gets too hard.

Hope you know what I mean...

Yes I do know what you mean
I will keep that in mind for future updates
Regards