What's new

Original Tapatalk for iOS is now.... FREE!

Got it over on iPad now :) To be honest, I was happy to pay the $0.99 for it since the UI is so simple and so many forums can be viewed through it.

Got it over on iPad now :) To be honest, I was happy to pay the $0.99 for it since the UI is so simple and so many forums can be viewed through it.
i sometimes wondered what it was like and so the free app is a great way to try it,it is simple to use all your forums are in the same app,i think Tapatalk 2 has gone to the normal price now but i don't mind that if it's better.

I bought Tapatalk 2, but I'm not sure if it's just me, but sometimes it gets a little buggy, like where I "Mark As Read" a subforum on any forum, every so often it doesn't. I'd have to close out the process a few times and it'll work after a few trials. The layout of it is nice, a bit of a change to the original Tapatalk, but I still prefer the original over 2 ;)

I bought Tapatalk 2, but I'm not sure if it's just me, but sometimes it gets a little buggy, like where I "Mark As Read" a subforum on any forum, every so often it doesn't. I'd have to close out the process a few times and it'll work after a few trials. The layout of it is nice, a bit of a change to the original Tapatalk, but I still prefer the original over 2 ;)
i looked on google to see what the differences are and a few people said the same as you,that they prefer the original,maybe I'll stick with that then.

Carol did you by the colour package a while back?

i looked on google to see what the differences are and a few people said the same as you,that they prefer the original,maybe I'll stick with that then.

Oh and ivy...just beware that you may get "sucked" into the all the lovely color wheel themes! I bought the color package, however, Mickey330 purchased the wheel. The wheel you can customize more...seems to be a better deal and get all the colors you love!! :)

Lol--you and I were thinking the same thing...I posted my answer just now without seeing your question!
lol,great minds think alike you see...I'll bear that in mind,at the moment i have set in the free yellow.