What's new

Original Tapatalk for iOS is now.... FREE!

willerz2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As part of their 4th anniversary, the original Tapatalk Forum App is now free on all platforms. Tapatalk 2 remains a paid app, but the original Tapatalk is now free of charge (originally $0.99). A great app that users can use to view this very forum, as well as a huge selection of other forums, all in one convenient app for the iOS. This offer is most likely permanent as part of their 4th anniversary according to admins, but get it while it's hot in case it's only for a limited time!!

Version 1.6 now includes Kunena 3, Vanilla 2.1 and vBulletin 5 support for site admins so that there is a larger variety of support, making it that much easier to have your site on Tapatalk.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

Last edited:
Thanks for that,going to grab it now....really good way of finding out if it's useful to you before shelling out for the newer version.

i'm liking Tapatalk,great to have all your forums in one place,can anyone tell me in what way the paid version is better?

As part of their 4th anniversary, the original Tapatalk Forum App is now free on all platforms. Tapatalk 2 remains a paid app, but the original Tapatalk is now free of charge (originally $0.99). A great app that users can use to view this very forum, as well as a huge selection of other forums, all in one convenient app for the iOS. This offer is most likely permanent as part of their 4th anniversary according to admins, but get it while it's hot in case it's only for a limited time!!

Version 1.6 now includes Kunena 3, Vanilla 2.1 and vBulletin 5 support for site admins so that there is a larger variety of support, making it that much easier to have your site on Tapatalk.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

Jon...why don't you post this in the Apps gone free section at iPadforms? I think a lot of members will really like that!

Carol

You know what ivy...this is the one I paid for! Darn...oh well, it was well worth the money!
in the app store there is the free one and the paid one is £2.49 so i wonder what the paid one has that the free one doesn't.

Thanks for the info...
This really is helpful to me...
I find this app easy to use and quite elegant...