What's new

Order tracking

crf8

Reaction score
I have a new 7 coming from ATT. I have been trying to track the order via any of the options with no success. On option is to text *ORDR# and fill in the blanks.
IMG_1490709285.283666.jpg

See my results screenshot. Another way is to click on a link in their email, that just gets me to a website with another error message. Also my order number on the ATT email refuses to copy and paste so I have to write it on paper and type it in every time I try to search.
This is a real Pain, I have no tolerance for technology that doesn't work right.

I have had Apple send me replacement phones before and never had a tracking issue with them.

Last edited:
I have a new 7 coming from ATT. I have been trying to track the order via any of the options with no success. On option is to text *ORDR# and fill in the blanks. View attachment 31841
See my results screenshot. Another way is to click on a link in their email, that just gets me to a website with another error message. Also my order number on the ATT email refuses to copy and paste so I have to write it on paper and type it in every time I try to search.
This is a real Pain, I have no tolerance for technology that doesn't work right.

I have had Apple send me replacement phones before and never had a tracking issue with them,
How long ago was your order shipped? It can take a day or two after the tracking number is generated before it goes live.

I am using ATT order number, not a carrier tracking order. ATT sent me an email, I am following their instructions. It's only been a couple working days, but their computer works all the time. It should show as "order not filled" or something like that, not error messages.

My order from Apple sent me an email with the link. Tapping it on the phone shows where it is (in town on the truck - YAY!!) and the whole trip from China to Hong Kong to Taiwan .... To here. Call ATT and see if there is an issue

I ordered from ATT thru their "next" program. Apple not involved as far as I know. Just got a FedEx tracking email. I'm sure everything's fine, just don't appreciate multiple error messages for no reason. Thanks for your help.

Last edited: