What's new

Optomized iphone 4S games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The graphics and sound are very impressive for the iPhone 4S! I haven't really gotten a chance to really break the game in, it even looks better on the iPhone 4S vs the iPad 2. Of course the iPad 2 doesn't have the retina display.

It is amazing what these mobile devices can do! These type of graphics where once only possible on pc's and gaming consoles, now on your cell phone!

With the apps that are being created now, a 16GB iPhone will hardly get you anywhere. Infinity Blade II is 1.1GB, I currently have two apps that size. Glad I chose a 32GB iPhone. Next time I will get the 64GB, or what ever the largest capacity will be at that time.

sekelani said:
It's phenomenal man wow. Check these photos out.

You was certainly right! This game is pretty nice, it is very impressive for a game on a smart phone. I think I like playing it better on my iPhone 4S vs my iPad 2. Now my question is, what's next? I wonder what else this devices is capable of?

p3unit32 said:
The graphics and sound are very impressive for the iPhone 4S! I haven't really gotten a chance to really break the game in, it even looks better on the iPhone 4S vs the iPad 2. Of course the iPad 2 doesn't have the retina display.

It is amazing what these mobile devices can do! These type of graphics where once only possible on pc's and gaming consoles, now on your cell phone!

I thought the graphics would be the same on the iPad 2.

p3unit32 said:
With the apps that are being created now, a 16GB iPhone will hardly get you anywhere. Infinity Blade II is 1.1GB, I currently have two apps that size. Glad I chose a 32GB iPhone. Next time I will get the 64GB, or what ever the largest capacity will be at that time.

I got the 64 gig white iPhone 4S.
was expensive but worth every cent.

p3unit32 said:
You was certainly right! This game is pretty nice, it is very impressive for a game on a smart phone. I think I like playing it better on my iPhone 4S vs my iPad 2. Now my question is, what's next? I wonder what else this devices is capable of?

Well. I agree. I played it on my iPad 2 and didn't feel the same experience than on my iPhone 4S.
Personally all I use my iPad 2 for is Internet browsing, school assignments. And games that look best on the device. Honestly I feel I wasted money on the device because I also have a MacBook pro 2011. I barely use my iPad 2

This is a really old thread and the OP is no longer around therefore I'm closing it, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.