What's new

Now that the rumour mill has stopped churning.....

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So now we know what iPhone 6 is all about, Who got it right and who got it wrong?

I think the sapphire glass threw everyone off. But its great that they've given it to the Watch.

I think the design leaks were pretty spot on, At least the ones I saw were.

Yeah, I think for the most part everything had already leaked out about the phone. I'm still super excited and can't wait to get my hands on one. We are already planning an iPhone6 Preorder Party this weekend :)

I like the sound of the Preorder party :)

I think the sapphire glass threw everyone off. But its great that they've given it to the Watch.
Yeah... it makes more sense on the watch. You are less likely to drop a watch and have the sapphire shatter. You want it to be more scratch resistant than a phone because it is more exposed. Good thinking on Apple's part for the watch.

So I'm new to apple... How does the over the air update to ios 8 work next week?

You'll be able to download the update from your device under "general settings" once they release the update. You'll also be able to do it from itunes when you plug your device in. it usually takes about 15-20 minutes to download and restart

Rumour had it that there might be a limited edition in Red but thats not happening.

I was wrong in thinking Apple wouldn't release a 5.5" phone. Mainly, I figured that would be too good to be true, but low and behold! I'm glad they did. That's the one I'm springing for. :)

I want in on this party! Lol

I think most of the rumors was right on, but I did see one where the Apple logo on the back was suppose to light up during a message or call. Well that didn't happen.