What's new

Notifications on lockscreen

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
Since I did my JB I don't get notifications on my lock screen. It drives me crazy because when I wake my phone I see nothing and when I unlock it I have mail and texts and FB alerts

Yes in notifications it says to view on lock screen. I thought I saw a topic on this but when I did a search couldn't find it.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Just whatever came with the theme I purchased? Is this why?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

If it's an HTML lockscreen, then yes. There is an issue with Winterboard in iOS6 where the UIWebKit gets displayed above notifications causing notifications to be hidden behind HTML lockscreens.

So I'd just have to uncheck the LS I selected and see if that works?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

I unchecked anything dealing with the lock screen then had to uncheck live clock and one other option and its back up. Thank you!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

No problem, hopefully Saurik will patch this issue soon, I am using an HTML lockscreen as well and I can't stand not being able to see my notifications or BiteSMS quick reply boxes.

Yeah I like being able to grab my phone and hit a button and see if I need to check anything or not. It's ok! I can wait I guess LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB