What's new

Springtomize and 5 icon dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
So these must smooth together because now I can't get 5 icons in my dock. Grrr. I've tried uninstalling and resetting the springboard. Then reinstalling again. Any advice?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB - JB <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

When you have Sprintomize installed you don't need 5 Icon Dock also. You can change the # of icons in your dock via Springtomize.

I tried that and I get nothing.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

In the "Dock" section of Springtomize where you set the custom # of icons... there's an On/Off toggle just above it that you need to turn on. Post a screenshot of the Springtomize "Dock" page and I'll point it out for you. :)

I uninstalled five icon dock and am just rocking Springtomize... I believe there was two different spots in Springtomize's menu structure where I had to save it to make it work....

photo_zps17fdf2bc.png

And here the toggle for the Dock is turned on....

photo1_zpse93784d4.png

Then here where is says Reload.... click that...

photo2_zps1864dc8e.png

Last edited:
I uninstalled five icon dock and am just rocking Springtomize... I believe there was two different spots in Springtomize's menu structure where I had to save it to make it work....

photo_zps17fdf2bc.png

Could you post a screen shot of your settings?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

Just did that and I got nothing. Grr

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

try throwing your phone against a wall.... :)

On a serious note, try respringing a couple times... I think I had to do it two or three times for it to take.

try throwing your phone against a wall.... :)

On a serious note, try respringing a couple times... I think I had to do it two or three times for it to take.

Haha. Tried that too :). Also did a reset and a restoring. Nothing.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

It was working and now all of a sudden it doesn't work.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

Okay don't judge me you will never guess what my problem was.

Apparently if you want the five icons at the bottom you should at least attempt to put the fifth one in there.

Oy vey it is going to be a long day. LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

Okay don't judge me you will never guess what my problem was.

Apparently if you want the five icons at the bottom you should at least attempt to put the fifth one in there.

Oy vey it is going to be a long day. LoL
Not being judgemental... but WOW! LOL! It's a little early for all of us though... we understand. :)

So I started smiling as I read your solution.... Then realized that it caught me up a bit too... for about a min.... :)

Glad its sorted out though.

Yep. I think we can close this one LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~

Status
Not open for further replies.