What's new

Not receiving text

langisto

Reaction score
I do not receive some of the text messages sent from iphone(imessage) or any other phone.Imessage is set up properly on my phone.Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum.

Has this always happened or just start recently?

It started recently.

Heck, I can't even iMessage setup on my iPad now. One day it was working fine. Then the next day not working. It said I need to setup to use, WHY, it was already working. Now when I try to setup on iPad, I get an error message. I've got an Apple tech and an Apple engineer working on it for me---3 days gone by and still not working!!! Error says " an error in activating has occurred, no kidding. Just set the dang thing up, quit sending them errors. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It started recently. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might try Reset Network in settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. That works for some iMessage issues. Afterward, you may have to re enter your wifi passkey or passcode.

Check your time & date setting and make sure it's set to Automatic. If it's not, change it reboot your phone and try setting up iMessage.

Thanks guys,will try those solutions.

Time/date set to automatic, rebooted tried setting iMessage. Still get error

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not receive some of the text messages sent from iphone(imessage) or any other phone.Imessage is set up properly on my phone.Please help.

Forgive if this has been mentioned before, however, I also had trouble with my iMessage. It helped when I switched iMessage off than back on again. That seemed to help work the kinks out for me. Good luck.