What's new

Newbie just bought Iphone4 jailbroke but internet doesnt work or mms?

AJPTransport

Reaction score
Ok I found this forum through youtube. I dont have the option "Cellular Data Network" so I donloaded "extended preferences" and for whatever reason its not showing up but its just showing winterboard installed.

What can I do to fix this?

Also it has the Camera button next to the text for texting but if I try to send a pic, No dice!

and third and final. Ive did a reboot a couple times on the phone and it will start back up and not show t mobile, just your signal and nothing will work, but if I power off the phone then back on, t mobile shows back up and it works fine.

hmmm i dont know dude, i would tell you to restore and do it all over again but i dont want you to lose your jailbreak and unlock, im not sure what to do in your case, i hope someone else out there could enlighten us both on what to do with a problem like this

Ok I found this forum through youtube. I dont have the option "Cellular Data Network" so I donloaded "extended preferences" and for whatever reason its not showing up but its just showing winterboard installed.

What can I do to fix this?

Also it has the Camera button next to the text for texting but if I try to send a pic, No dice!

and third and final. Ive did a reboot a couple times on the phone and it will start back up and not show t mobile, just your signal and nothing will work, but if I power off the phone then back on, t mobile shows back up and it works fine.

Look for something along the lines of tmobile mms fix for 4.x in cydia