What's new

Newbie in need....

BattleBum

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am indeed a newbie to the Verizon iphone 4. I purchased 2 about a month ago for my wife and I and 3 days into owning them my friend jailbroke them for me and I loved it. But being new and not knowing, I connected my phone to iTunes and updated my phone from 4.2.8 to 4.2.10 and now I am not jailbroken any more. I have been looking at Google and Youtube stuff to see how I can down grade back to 4.2.8 but it is confusing and nothing gives me enough detail that I feel comfortable trying. I am really hoping someone here can spend some time with me and give me step by step details on how I can accomplish this. From what I read so far is that I need to have my old shsh blobs or something like that. That is the stuff I need help with. I am pretty good at computers and I think I can do this with someones help and I just need to have someone with patients and be willing to help me. We can do it thru e-mail or whatever. I check my e-mail daily and frequently. Thanks.

If I wasn't a "noob" myself I'd help out,a free bump is the most I can do for you.

Good Luck!!

Battlebum whenever you get back online pm me and I'll see if we can work something out to were I can help you.

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

Last edited: