mariuss Member May 29, 2011 #16 I found that in cydia Install it but no license bla bla can't use it !
bab2010 Well-Known Member Jun 4, 2011 #17 mariuss said: I found that in cydia Install it but no license bla bla can't use it ! Click to expand... Ok maybe the name I previously give isn't good enough. It's called "recent call log delete" you have it in the bigBos repo and it's working just fine. Here is a screenshot.
mariuss said: I found that in cydia Install it but no license bla bla can't use it ! Click to expand... Ok maybe the name I previously give isn't good enough. It's called "recent call log delete" you have it in the bigBos repo and it's working just fine. Here is a screenshot.
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon