What's new

Newb ~ Jvladamir - iP 4 - under the curve

Jvladamir

Reaction score
Well hello there..... A family member upgraded to an iP 5 and gave me their 4. I am being brought into the civilized world from a Samsung Intensity II - yeah, i know - that was the free phone Verizon gave me about 3 or 4 years ago. Apps? What are apps? How do i use them? How do i keep from becoming an Appaholic?
I keep bringing up this site in my Bing searches trying to learn so i might as well jump in here.
Thanks all for the help y'all have already provided.

Currently looking for a great belt clip to house phone, pods, and $/card(s)/D.L. - and possibly knife [1x1.5x5"].
I am a Firefighter and EMT so toughness is a MUST and easy clean up/decon is a +. Please feel free to throw me suggestions/links/pictures or your similar setup or suggestions also great medical/field app reco's appreciated!

[[ iPhone 4 - Red Lifeproof - Earpods ]]

Well hello there..... A family member upgraded to an iP 5 and gave me their 4. I am being brought into the civilized world from a Samsung Intensity II - yeah, i know - that was the free phone Verizon gave me about 3 or 4 years ago. Apps? What are apps? How do i use them? How do i keep from becoming an Appaholic?
I keep bringing up this site in my Bing searches trying to learn so i might as well jump in here.
Thanks all for the help y'all have already provided.

Currently looking for a great belt clip to house phone, pods, and $/card(s)/D.L. - and possibly knife [1x1.5x5"].
I am a Firefighter and EMT so toughness is a MUST and easy clean up/decon is a +. Please feel free to throw me suggestions/links/pictures or your similar setup or suggestions also great medical/field app reco's appreciated!

[[ iPhone 4 - Red Lifeproof - Earpods ]]
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...de-beginners-35540/?highlight=guide+unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

Hi and welcome. I also have 2 iPhone 4 devices, and they are just fine. Look through these forums and you'll get plenty of ideas for your new phone.

Yay!!!! Welcome!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner