What's new

New user pass code help

Did you enable Find my iPhone in Settings - iCloud? If so, go to www.icloud.com/find on a computer. Login with your iCloud ID and password.
At the top of the browser window, you'll find "All Devices". Select it, then select your iPhone, and click "Erase ...".

@Kodivet-
Your fix is a lengthy process, but can be done.
First, you need iTunes- you need to use another pc and download it to a flash drive.
Then install from that flash drive to your pc.
After you install iTunes, you need to download the current iOS for your phone- go to Download iOS Firmware for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch and Apple TV. to get the one you need.
Then you need to open iTunes and plug your phone in to your pc.
Then boot your iPhone into recovery.
Once your phone is recognized on the pc and in iTunes, hold the shift key down and click on restore.
You can search for the downloaded iOS version you saved and click ok.
It will restore the entire phone to new, out of the box.

This happened to me as well and it worked for me.
Good luck.

@Kodivet-
Your fix is a lengthy process, but can be done.
First, you need iTunes- you need to use another pc and download it to a flash drive.
Then install from that flash drive to your pc.
After you install iTunes, you need to download the current iOS for your phone- go to Download iOS Firmware for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch and Apple TV. to get the one you need.
Then you need to open iTunes and plug your phone in to your pc.
Then boot your iPhone into recovery.
Once your phone is recognized on the pc and in iTunes, hold the shift key down and click on restore.
You can search for the downloaded iOS version you saved and click ok.
It will restore the entire phone to new, out of the box.

This happened to me as well and it worked for me.
Good luck.
The OP's problem is due to the inability to get past the password requirement in restoring the iPhone. Also, when restoring through iTunes there's no need to separately download the proper firmware file, it will automatically be downloaded and installed as part of the restore process.

I thank you for your input. Right now my main problem is actually downloading and installing iTunes on my Windows 10 pc. It will stall withing 5mgb of finishing with a network problem failure....I have attempted to do this 7 times from different sites to no avail, they all hang....it's a catch 22..
You may have to temporarily turn off your anti virus to get iTunes on your computer is it won't finish loading. Once you have done that, follow Scifan's advise.