What's new

New to iPhone

shellbell25

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Shelly,

I was a BB owner for a long time until my son (whom also owned a BB) decided to come home with the iPhone 4, then my husband (also was a BB owner) came home with the 3 a friend gave him, now me who swore she'd NEVER get an iPhone broke down and got one, and I DO NOT regret it. Though my close friends gasped thinking I was never going to leave BB, they thought I was loyal, (they were in shock) and honestly I thought I was too until I started playing around with my son's iPhone 4. So the next day I ran out and got the iPhone 4s, thank goodness AT&T gave me my upgrade 3 wks early. I haven't put the phone down yet, I can't say enough about this phone, except that I'm in love with it. :)

So once a BB family is now an iPhone family.... Once the 5 comes out (hoping mid spring) I'll upgrade again and my hubby can have mine lol

Hi Shelly... welcome to iPF.net!! Mid-Spring... eh, a bit early for the next generation release. We're looking more like end or summer to mid fall... :-(

Oooh thomas don't tell me that :( I did hear some time in June, but was trying to be optimistic lol

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Oooh thomas don't tell me that :( I did hear some time in June, but was trying to be optimistic lolThanks for the warm welcome guys!
Believe me... I try to be optimistic about the next gen release as well. Just hard to beat the fact that all other iPhone models have been released late summer... w/ the exception of the 4S being released late fall.

G'day and welcome to the forum Shelly!! :)

(My cousin's name is Shelley and she got an iPhone4 and then I saw how good they were so got one) Yay!!

emoticon-object-100.gif

Welcome, from Cali!