What's new

New Smaller Zagg Shield is Perfect....

Pseudo-Fed

Reaction score
Like my Otterbox Defender, but it's a lint magnet in the pocket. So I wanted to use my Luxe Lean or even a blue luxe original--but the luxe original is a no-no with the Zagg shield. That is until last night. Happened by be at Best Buy buying a blu ray player. Wandered by phone accessories and asked the young salesman about any new shields. He said they have the smaller Zagg. It is only maybe a mm or 1.5 mm's smaller all the way around, but he installed it well and it is comfortably clear of the luxe original I also bought last night. The new packaging is labeled "works with any iphone 4 case". I don't care for the watermark that happens using the shield under the Otter screen protector, but I can live with it in order to use a more pocketable case ocassionally.

Nice!

No reason not to have the Zagg shield now!

Last edited:
Cool. I'll have to try that one when my original Zagg bubbles too much.

Like my Otterbox Defender, but it's a lint magnet in the pocket. So I wanted to use my Luxe Lean or even a blue luxe original--but the luxe original is a no-no with the Zagg shield. That is until last night. Happened by be at Best Buy buying a blu ray player. Wandered by phone accessories and asked the young salesman about any new shields. He said they have the smaller Zagg. It is only maybe a mm or 1.5 mm's smaller all the way around, but he installed it well and it is comfortably clear of the luxe original I also bought last night. The new packaging is labeled "works with any iphone 4 case". I don't care for the watermark that happens using the shield under the Otter screen protector, but I can live with it in order to use a more pocketable case ocassionally.

Nice!

No reason not to have the Zagg shield now!

My zagg keeps getting bubbled up on the corners by my iPhone cases.

Will this new one not do that any more ?

I can't find the new reduced size Zagg shield anywhere.

Mackem I believe that is correct. The shield is comfortably clear of the sides now.

Here's a pic. Note the yellow sticker. It says for use with any case.
ccf94575.jpg

I picked up one that is made for a case and it does work well with my wife's case.

whats the price on that ? 19.99?
Pretty sure it was $19.99. I picked it up at Best Buy.

Yep, $20 at Best Buy. They usually charge to put it on (there is a kid at my store that is as picky as me), but they didn't charge me since I had another that I had to pull off when I bought the Otter. Now using the blue iFrogz with the smaller Zagg.

Had to return the Zagg. Tried to install it messed up. Not as easy as the installation video looks.

Marc

go zaggs website and sign up to win a free ipad. then you will get a coupon of up to 50 percent off.. i just did it today..but not sure if i will go invisibleshield again on this iphone.. had one on my samsung eternity...its nice, but hard to install perfect like others said...and i dont like how dust and dirt kinda sticks to the edges of it..