What's new

New Report Says the iPhone 7 Has Worse Battery Life of All Current Smartphones

I know one at work says he tried carrying his back and they won't take it.
This is one of the reasons that I stay one model behind on electronics equipment. Manufacturing is never perfect, the first six months is usually when problems are revealed, so I'll wait to get this year's phone until next year's model is released.

Last edited:
This is one of the reasons that I stay one model behind on electronics equipment. Manufacturing is never perfect, the first six months is usually when problems are revealed, so I'll wait to get this year's phone until next year's model is released.

Not sure about that @ardchoille. The next iPhone could be a doozy. You might end up getting that one instead of last year's 7.

Potentially: No physical buttons, full coverage OLED screen, 4K(?), ½Tb storage, wireless charging, next gen Airpods...

Not sure about that @ardchoille. The next iPhone could be a doozy. You might end up getting that one instead of last year's 7.

Potentially: No physical buttons, full coverage OLED screen, 4K(?), ½Tb storage, wireless charging, next gen Airpods...
I'm not really interested in the newest and fanciest features, I just need it to work for my needs.. and my iPhone 5 still meets that requirement. Sadly, it was stolen :(