What's new

New Report Claims Apple's iPhone 6S and 6S Plus will Include Force Touch and Smoother Production

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
iphone-6s-shoplemonde-01.jpeg
As with every new iPhone or Apple device that is released onto the market, most of us expect delays and manufacturing issues due to the amount changes our favorite fruit company has to handle. However, according to a new report from Bloomberg, Apple will apparently have less issues with this year's iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, along with adding force touch technology to the flagship device.

Bloomberg's sources claim that Apple will be adding the same Force Touch technology to the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus this year, which is found in current Apple devices like the Apple Watch, Retina MacBook Pro and 12-inch MacBook. The technology allows the user to press harder on the screen to recognize a different input than a simple tap, allowing room for more options.

The report goes on to state that since the designs of the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus are expected to be somewhat similar, production should go a lot more smoother than when releasing a new design.

Earlier this month, KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reported that this year's iPhone would be 0.15mm longer and 0.2mm thicker, allowing room for the new Force Touch tech. The analyst also expects Apple to include a Rose Gold option, to match that of the Apple Watch Edition, as well as a 12MP camera, which most of us have wanted for quite some time.

I don't want these new features, just want to have more and much battery, double or maybe triple would be great.

You're never going to see that much increase in battery life as long as they're always trying to make the phone thinner. Any advances in battery technology are negated by shrinking the size of the battery to fit in the thinner case.

I'm very eager to see what the new iPhone brings, I'm upgrading to the plus model for sure.

I don't want these new features, just want to have more and much battery, double or maybe triple would be great.
Apple cares not about battery life, but that's what the mophie ultra is for :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk