What's new

ccjmbrick

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to iphone4 and iphone altogether. Very curious about ways to use photo, video and facetime for the sales part of my business and also for fun. I'm thinking this might be a challenge as I don't know anyone who even uses facetime. Is there a word for people who have facetime but have never used it?

I am in Toronto and have a masonry restoration business and a video hobby and that's probably enough about me.

ccj

Welcome to the site cc, I used to live in Toronto.. I miss the city, don't miss the cold!

Welcome to the forum, ccjm.... I've had my iPhone for several months now and still haven't got all the iTunes stuff figured out. The first time I used it I lost almost everything from my iPhone. Now that I've gotten the iPhone full of great apps, contacts, etc., I'm hesitant to hook it up to the PC and iTunes for fear of losing everything again. You see, you gotta tick this, and not tick that, and make sure this is checked, but not that.... or you'll lose.... blah, blah, blah... BS!! That is NOT a customer-friendly program!! Can I use four-letter words here... ;-))