What's new

fritzdoss

Reaction score
Just made the leap from blackberry to iphone today. Hope to get a lot of good 411 from this forum. Since I don't know jack about iphones as I have had the phone less than two hours, there are two things I want to figure out how to do soon so I have a feeling of security with data that I had with blackberry. I want to figure out how to store a back up o data in the cloud so wherever I am in the world I can restore to a new iphone if god forbid mine bites the dust, and install a password keeper app to populate with the large amount of entries from my blackberry. Everything else seems so simple on the iphone and hope to be a happy camper for years with apple.

If any of you can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

First get itunes and do your sync and backup. If it ever crashes you will be able to restore everything even down to your screen background. As far as a password keeper just search that in the app store there are many to choose from!

Welcome.

There is no backup cloud option as yet but it is strongly rumoured to be on the horizon...