What's new

weisberger

Reaction score
Hi -

First time iphone user. I have had macs for years -desktops, a macbook pro, an ipod touch, an ipad and now finally an iphone (4s). Joined the forum because the Add to Favorites button below my contacts has disappeared. I upgraded to iOS 6.0.1 yesterday and wonder if that has something to do with it. In any case, I can't figure out how to add people to my favorites list now (and I have done it previously without difficulty). Thanks

Hi -

First time iphone user. I have had macs for years -desktops, a macbook pro, an ipod touch, an ipad and now finally an iphone (4s). Joined the forum because the Add to Favorites button below my contacts has disappeared. I upgraded to iOS 6.0.1 yesterday and wonder if that has something to do with it. In any case, I can't figure out how to add people to my favorites list now (and I have done it previously without difficulty). Thanks
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules