What's new

T

Troyster

Just got an iPhone4 yesterday as a gift. Wanted one for a long time. It didn't come with a book, so I know I'll need this forum a lot. I also want to find a good instruction book such as in the "Dummies" series or better. Any tips on the best books would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just got an iPhone4 yesterday as a gift. Wanted one for a long time. It didn't come with a book, so I know I'll need this forum a lot. I also want to find a good instruction book such as in the "Dummies" series or better. Any tips on the best books would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

you're very welcome,hope you enjoy the forum.

Open up Safari, tap the Bookmarks tab...and near the bottom is the "iPhone User Guide".

You can also dowbload the iPhone User Guide from the iBooks app...which I think is better then using Safari to load a web page of the User Guide.

Just open up iBooks
Tap "Store"
Type "iPhone" in the Search bar.
Then dowbload the "iPhone User Guide for iOS 5.1".

iBooks is the best way to have the iPhone User Guide, that you can view it without using any data of any kind.