What's new

eGlobalKat

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, so I need to learn my way around. I just posted a couple of pictures. iPhone takes great pictures!

I live in Colorado. I work for a biometrics vendor in Texas, so of course I'm interested in any discussions on anything having to do with iPhone and biometrics in the same sentence.

My hobbies include pretty much all forms of outdoor adventures, particularly having to do with mountains, snow and water. I bought a jeep last year and did my first off-road adventure recently, which opened my eyes quite a bit to what is possible even with a stock jeep.

You can find me here, on LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cheers,
Kathleen

eGlobalKat said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, so I need to learn my way around. I just posted a couple of pictures. iPhone takes great pictures!

I live in Colorado. I work for a biometrics vendor in Texas, so of course I'm interested in any discussions on anything having to do with iPhone and biometrics in the same sentence.

My hobbies include pretty much all forms of outdoor adventures, particularly having to do with mountains, snow and water. I bought a jeep last year and did my first off-road adventure recently, which opened my eyes quite a bit to what is possible even with a stock jeep.

You can find me here, on LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cheers,
Kathleen

Welcome to the forum! I've seen your jeep picture in a different thread. Looked like a blast! Plenty of rock climbing goes on down here in the south as well!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Welcome, Kath from another Texan. Biometrics? Nice. But about the mountains, snow and water, uh, best to stay away from the Abilene area!