What's new

jeremy.peterson

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Jeremy and I registered here because I know squat diddly about iphones and I just picked a broken one up from my roommate. Its a 3GS model, she dropped it and broke the screen so i replaced it and the housing and turned it white with the black accent ring around the outside, it looks pretty sweet in my opinion. So I just jailbroke it with redsn0w 4.3.1 and am new at this so if anyone has any information on cool things to do with it let me know. Is there anyway to unlock it to work with Verizon

hi everyone! my name is Joy, from Philippines. i have iphone 4, but not yet unlocked. and one thing that i want to know is, what if i did not eject my iphone4 from computer? what will happend?

:( i did it, last few minutes...

hi everyone! my name is Joy, from Philippines. i have iphone 4, but not yet unlocked. and one thing that i want to know is, what if i did not eject my iphone4 from computer? what will happend?

:( i did it, last few minutes...

I'm not sure I understand. However, if the iPhone and computer are not currently SYNCHING, then you can eject or disconnect from the computer without any harm. The iPhone will show you whether it's synching or not.

i feel like i got thread jacked and there is no need to worry about not ejecting your iphone from itunes before disconnecting it. It really isn't a big deal.