What's new

New member to the forum!

Melloola

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Melanie. I got my Iphone 4s back in March of this year. I was really happy with it up until today. I will be posting a thread about a problem I'm having after I have introduced myself. I'm not used to forums as I'm only a regular member of a hedgehog forum! I'm 36 years old and not too bad when it comes to technology. I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. I'm a stay at home wife and mother. I'm animal mad, and I'm owned by a cat, a tortoise, an African Pygmy Hedgehog, 2 cornsnakes and a tank full of fish, snails, frogs and clams! I make jewellery in my spare time and like to read.

I'm looking forward to asking your advice and hopefully getting to the bottom of my problem! :)

Hi!

My name is Melanie. I got my Iphone 4s back in March of this year. I was really happy with it up until today. I will be posting a thread about a problem I'm having after I have introduced myself. I'm not used to forums as I'm only a regular member of a hedgehog forum! I'm 36 years old and not too bad when it comes to technology. I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. I'm a stay at home wife and mother. I'm animal mad, and I'm owned by a cat, a tortoise, an African Pygmy Hedgehog, 2 cornsnakes and a tank full of fish, snails, frogs and clams! I make jewellery in my spare time and like to read.

I'm looking forward to asking your advice and hopefully getting to the bottom of my problem! :)
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Welcome :). Hope you find a solution!

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

G'day and welcome to the ForuM!!!!!!!! :)