What's new

New Member Jay

jay4merimobiles

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jay im 27 years Old im an apple enthusiast to start with like most of us :)

Im joining the forum to see what new tricks I can do on my iphone 4 , of course I will be getting the iphone 5. I do work for an online company and we sell accessories for apple products, although im not only here to sell, im here mostly to check out what I can find in the community , for sure when we have a good deal ill spread the words

thanks

Jay

Ok, welcome to the forum. And take time to read through the forum rules. Looking forward for the good deals too.

Welcome to the forums. please read through our forum rules.

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is of they are paying to do so. And the owner is the only one who will make that call.

14. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Anyone trying to use iPhone4forum to*advertise their paid app or any other item for sale will be banned and their posts will be deleted. The only exception is approved items posted in the iPhone4 App Store section

Please do not try to sell your services here. Reason why I posted the above rules.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

Hi thank you for the welcomes guys and gals, can't sleep patiently waiting for the iphone 5 annoncements in about 9 hours

cheers

I will read the forum rules
thanks