What's new

new member here

RFarthing

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ron. My wife and I each have iPhone 4 and she has an iPad 2. Just joined this forum to ask for help with apple password. We use WiFi for our phones and iPad, here at home and we each have our own password. Everything was sweet until I upgraded her iPad 2 to the new ios6. Now when she wants to make a purchase or update an app, it ask her for MY password instead of hers. I've gone in and changed her password and it wil work until I update an app on my phone, then the next time she tries to update, it will again ask for my password instead of hers. This did not happen before updating to ios6. She is set up with the cloud on her phone and iPad. Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it?

Hi, I'm Ron. My wife and I each have iPhone 4 and she has an iPad 2. Just joined this forum to ask for help with apple password. We use WiFi for our phones and iPad, here at home and we each have our own password. Everything was sweet until I upgraded her iPad 2 to the new ios6. Now when she wants to make a purchase or update an app, it ask her for MY password instead of hers. I've gone in and changed her password and it wil work until I update an app on my phone, then the next time she tries to update, it will again ask for my password instead of hers. This did not happen before updating to ios6. She is set up with the cloud on her phone and iPad. Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules