What's new

New member (England)

barrym

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have just got an iphone for the first time, and have been recommended to use this Forum for initial help and advice when needed.
So far, I am very impressed with my new phone and it's obviously a classy piece of kit. I just wish it didn't keep asking for my password for nearly everything I try and do!!

Barry

Hello everyone. I have just got an iphone for the first time, and have been recommended to use this Forum for initial help and advice when needed.
So far, I am very impressed with my new phone and it's obviously a classy piece of kit. I just wish it didn't keep asking for my password for nearly everything I try and do!!

Barry

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Welcome aboard, Barry... Congrats on your new phone. About the password thing, that will work its way out, or ask about it in the Help section of this forum. I'm wondering.... what password does it ask you for? Your email acct pswd, Apple ID, Google password, or what. Good luck.

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM Barry!!!! :)

Welcome aboard, Barry... Congrats on your new phone. About the password thing, that will work its way out, or ask about it in the Help section of this forum. I'm wondering.... what password does it ask you for? Your email acct pswd, Apple ID, Google password, or what. Good luck.

Thanks very much for the welcome. It's my Apple ID it keeps asking for. I'm new to Apple, so it's not something I've been used to with other phones I've had before. I hope it will work its way out, as you say. If not, I will check the forums. Thank you. Barry

Thanks very much for the welcome. I have no intention of "jailbereaking" or digging into the operating system, so no worries on that score!
I will definitetly do my utmost to ensure that I abide by the rules of this forum site, but if I slip up accidentally, I'm sure someone will put me right!
Barry